I go to Spa with my friend almost every day. I like Sauna room. That rom is very hot. But it is feel good on long time. After water spa, I feel very very good!!! Do you like spa?? I will introduse recommend spa next essays.
PS: If you create short posts in preparation for writing assigned essays (brainstorms, free-writing, outlines), please use the label "essay prep." (with a space between the words and a period at the end) instead of "essays" per se.
>I go to Spa with my friend almost every day
返信削除Oh,really?
I also like spa so much^^
It makes mu happy and refreshed.
Maiko
Hi Mimi,
返信削除Would you please use the label "essays" only on complete drafts or revised versions of essays assigned in class (2-01a-b, 2-02a-b, 2-03a-b)?
Cheers.
PS: If you create short posts in preparation for writing assigned essays (brainstorms, free-writing, outlines), please use the label "essay prep." (with a space between the words and a period at the end) instead of "essays" per se.
返信削除