MR5: Lilo&Stitch
I watched this movie. I like this movie. Lilo is such a cute girl. Lilo lives in Hawaii. Hawaii is a
very beautiful island. I want to live in Hawaii. Hawaii has very the beautiful sea and mountains. Lilo
has one sister. Her name is Nani. Nani has a boy friend. Nani is very a hard women. Two people are
a very friendly family. But Cobra wants Nani to leave Lilo because he is a social welfare worker. He
is big guy. He told Nani, I think three times a day that Lilo had to move out. Lilo and Nani are
worried. I am worried too.
By the way, on this night a shooting star dropped near Lilo and Nani’s house. But that is not
shooting star, that is a UFO. That UFO is carrying Stitch. Next day, the two sisters go to animal care
center because Lilo wants to have friends. And her sister thinks that a dog might be a good friend.
She searches for the cutest dog in this center. Lilo finds Stitch. Stitch has four hands, but Stitch hides
two hands to look dogs. This is splendid and so cute. By the way Lilo and Stitch lives in the
sister‘s house. Stitch is act violently. He has destruction mind but, he do not has kind mind. After
that Sister’s and Stitch are spend every day together., playing the guitar, reading a book, trying to
to surf and and trying many other things. Lilo respected Elvis Presley. He is the God of American
music. Lilo wants Stitch to be similar to Elvis Presley. But Stitch came in Lilo’s sister’s house, and
her sister was unhappy. By the way Stitch is from space and people are pursuing Stitch. Stitch
doesn’t have family but he wants to have a family. Finally Lilo and Stitch was kidnapped by Gantu.
Gantu is the worst character. But Stitch escapes. I am excited by this scene. Lilo was helped by
Stitch. This is very cool. In the last scene, Lilo, Stitch, Nani, Divid, and two space people are happy
and live in their sister’s house. I like this movie. 402 words.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿