2010年12月19日日曜日
My favorite travel
I want go to Miyazaki. I go to with my sister, my two grand mother, my father, my mother. We go to Miyazaki in rent car. Rent car is NOAH. That is TOYOTA’ s car. That is wide. By the way, we go to Kirishima in Miyazaki. At Kirishima, we ate a carbonic chicken. That is so good. And so on, we go to Miyazaki’s cousin’s house. And, we are hungry. We go to MIYACHIKU. That is steak house. This restaurant, we serial surprised. Out of fire at the iron plate, high-class meat, and artisan skill. All the so terrible. I was being deeply moved. And that restaurant is very delicious. After that we went to shine of flower garden. This place is near the Sea Gaur. That is resort in Miyazaki. Shine of flower garden is very beautiful place. There are big Christmas tree, Big illumination dorm, illumination flower, and so on. I was surprised at that time. I was being deeply moved in flower garden. I like this place. I think I want to go to this place next year. And so on, we go to Miyazaki Kanko Hotel. This hotel is high-class hotel in Miyazaki. This hotel is near the Oyodo liver. Oyodo river is bigger than Kumamoto’s Shilakawa. By the way, I staid room 1065. This room is in two people stay. I staid with my father. I and my father drank to wine. That wine is delicious. And I went to hotel’s spa. I like spa very much. This spa is salt water. Tasting is salt flavor. I in the bath. It is so feel good. That spa has sauna. I like sauna very much. I try to sauna three times. I washed bady, and in the spa at 1 hour. After that I am sleeping the day. That is one day. To be continued… 310 words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿