ページ

2012年7月9日月曜日

BL8:Princess Diana

     I read the book “Princess Diana”. I explain about the book easily now.First, Diana Spencer is famous princess around the world. She was very beautiful. You will know her, too. Diana was born in the noble home. She grew up cheerfully though her parents divorced. In 1981, she married the crown prince Charles when she was twenty years old. They had two sons. However, they didn’t well in their married life because Charles didn’t stop to associate with his previous girlfriend. Diana became eating disorders. She did attempted suicide, too.
      Finally, she thought that this was the end of their marriage when she had her second son because Charles said Diana, “I really wanted a girl.” They divorced at last. She associated with various man than. However, her life was very short and ended suddenly. In 1997, the car Diana and her boyfriend were getting hit a wall. They got on the car to escape by the paparazzi.
      She was thirty-six years old. Many people came to her funeral. She was loved by many people.After I read the book, I knew about Diana’s life well though I knew only Diana’s name. I didn’t about her perfectly. She will leave the intense impression to us though her life was very short. I thought that she is same with us to be worry about her love. This book was easy for me and please read this book.   302words

(Cherry Gilchrist/Pearson Education/1999)(YL3.2)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿