ページ

2012年7月9日月曜日

BL7:Titanic

     I read the book “Titanic”. I have watched “Titanic” by TV five times ever. I like “Titanic” very much. I like love stories. However, reading the book “Titanic” was for the first time for me. I think that most people have watched “Titanic” and everyone will like this movie. By the movie, it was released in 1997 and loved around the world. Many people would watch the movie.
     The movie successes the best and it earned very much.I explain about the story easily now. In the 1900s, more and more people wanted to travel across the Atlantic Ocean. So, the ships became bigger and better and the company “White Star Line” planned to make three ships in 1907.
      “Titanic” is the one in three ships. In 1912, April 14th, on Sunday, The Titanic shipped from England to New York in America. There were 2,207 people in Titanic at this time. In fact, The Titanic was able to carry more than 3,000 people. On this shipping way, The Titanic hit the iceberg and sank in the sea. In the accident, 1,517 people dead.
     This is the most sea disaster’s accident in the world. The main characters are Rose and Jack. Rose was rich but Jack was poor. They lived in the different world each other. However, they met in The Titanic and they fall in love soon. They loved each other though people around them opposed. However, Rose survived but Jack dead by this accident.After I read the book, I became to want to watch “Titanic” again. Sea disaster’s accidents are very terrible. However, I like the story none the less.
(Anna Claybourne and Katie Daynes/Katarina Dragoslavic / 2006 )(YL: 3.2)
(326words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿