ページ

2011年2月2日水曜日

Blue rug

They are my friends. Right parson name is Sora. He is 15 years. My senior's cousin. There is Sora in Blue Rag. Sora is Blue Rag boss's son. He is very funky and naughty. He does not go high school. I do not know why he does not go school. But, he is good at ice hockey. Such he is very friendly. Left parson name is Keita. He nickname is "Oto", because he first name is "Otomaru". He is 20 years. He goes to Tokai university in Kumamoto campus. He is my best friends. He is very funny. His body is very very big. He resembles voice me. Always, we are mistaked by everyone. He is very friendly too. And, centor parson is me. I tryed clothes in shop. Beret is very cute. haha I always go to there. The shop is very steady because I can talk with everyone. Why don't you go to Blue Rag. 146words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿