2011年2月1日火曜日
My memorial day is high school student age. When I entered high school, I met important friends. My friends name is Keita, Kato, Kensuke, Taiki and Doi. They were most of classmate friends. I fooled do thing with them, and we made our teacher angry. Still, I went on fool with them. I was so happy because I acted rashly things with my friends. I enjoy playing do now with them. I get on with my friends. We go to various places by car. And, we enjoy playing do fool thing again. I could send happy school life indebted to them. I think that they life time good friends.By the way, high school is a lot of meet. I belonged to baseball club in high school student. I met good companion. Baseball practice was very tight. I practiced tight for won. Baseball can not play individual. Team member must be cooperation. When I did not get good result, team member were cheering for me. I was always helped by them. I was so happy then. When I was the third grade at high school student, we did not go to Koshien because we lose baseball game. But we enjoyed playing baseball game. The baseball game was last game for us. When we lose baseball game, we did many cry. And, I came back remember that strict practice daily.I got many things through my high school days. It makes use of my university life. I can enjoy spending my university life now. So, my high school student age is my memorial day. 322 words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿