ページ

2011年2月2日水曜日

Book

He name was Peter. He tooth was loose. He wiggled it with his tongue. He and his friends got on bus. When he got on bus, he said “I want to play basketball”. He said, but I do not want a hole in my smile on picture day. When the bus stopped at school, he and his friends ran off the bus. Then, he said, “I will get the ball”. He ran over to the ball bin. Then, boys and girls emerged there. And, they grabbed the ball. Peter said “Hey!!”. Boy said “It’s my ball”. Girl said “We were here first”. Peter said “we have the court, and you have the ball”. Boy said “Let’s Play”. They started match basketball. The boy bumped into Peter. Peter hit the ground. Then, the school bell rang. Boys and girls ran off to class. Peter put his hand to his mouth. The tooth fell out into his hand. After all, he was best smiled. He said” I am going to buy a basketball.
I think that Peter and friends did not fight boys and girls, they decided basketball game. 225words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿