2012年7月23日月曜日
book revew
I am convinced that almost people know the novel. I read it recently. The novel' s title is "Moby Dick". It was written by Herman Melville.The story is difficult for me.
Once upon a time, There were a man whogave his name Ishmael.The story started this sentence,"Call me Ishmael."I think this story is tragedy.
Ishmel went to one port town and joined sailing. Then he met the man who was robbed of his one leg by moby dick. His name was Elijah. Elijah have strong hatered for moby dick and he wanted to exterminted moby dick. On the way to sailing, They met the moby dick.
Then Elijah was dragged into the deep botto of the sea and ship also overturned . Then all of crews died excepted Ishmael.After reading this story I became to be frighten of whales.
By the way do you know the story of starbacks coffee?
Why the coffee shop named "Starbacks"? Can you guess why? One on the orinion sais thet it is origined the moby dick. There are appeared a man who loves coffee. His name is Starback.
Would you remember the caffee shop's Logo? The goddess is drawed. She is the goddess of the sea. After knowing the opinion, I remember moby dick whenever I go to the starbacks coffee.
222words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿