ページ

2012年7月24日火曜日

The little giraffe. BOOK

Book review The story is the little giraffe's. He is the first giraffe in the world. Rhino is one of hi sfriendss. They look for foods everyday but there are no food. They visited to the wise man . He said them Tomorrow, I made magic drink for you.The next day,Rhino forgot visiting but the giraffe visited to the man. The magic drink made giraffe big so that he can reach the tree. But Rhio could not reach the tree.Rhino got angry and now they still angry. This story is very interesting for me.There are many stories like th book. I will introduce the memoriabke story for me.Why she water is so saty? Because once up on a time, young man dropped in saltmorter in the sea. It still put out salts. I believe the story long time. The little giraffe retold by Lesley Sims ; illustrated by Loure Fournier London : Usborne, 2007 (138words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿