2012年7月24日火曜日
My 20 ago.
My name is Shohei. I am singer sing writer. My age is 23 old. I will be talk to over 20's plan.
First, I will be 3 years ago, I am in tokyo. I am a singer song writer at Japan.
I will Japan all of my song. Music is my every thing!!!!
And next year I go to New York. Because I sing a USA. I was so famous music producer all over the world.
By the way I was merry in 27 years old. And one years ago. My son is Barth at the New York, name is ??? That is I do not know. Hahaha.
By the way I return in Japan at 34years old. I have two boy and 1 girl. I was on tv. TV is my produce and I am the host mc. And so, I want to create of movie. I was 39years old. I was given the academy prize. I was so happy.
By the way my son started baseball. In high school. My son's posithon is short.
By the way, I produce are hiphop, R&B, grope. They are very buy the Japanese.
I will return Kumamoto, at 43 years old. And so on, I buy the my town. And I build a like a farm land. That is new Kumamoto's play spot. And I will make a spa in Matuomati. I like spa. Very much and, I was study spas hofic in KGU univer city. I was 43 years old. I have my town and I have
My city and my wife is very do things any trhings. My farer take a dog run. That is very good things any one. That is good for me. I like it. I wanted to movie spa and playing spot and so on the master. I over that farm land. My town is famous good city in the kumamoto !!!!!! I want to that.
346words
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿