ページ

2012年7月24日火曜日

Free

My companion Today, I introduce my companion for school life. at first, I joined the team, Sikko, We do many things about schoool life, for example, plum,entrance ceremony , school festival and so on. My part is financial . My task is too responsibility but I want to do my best. At first, our top is Yuki. He is very funny and not serious peron. I like him . His drive technich is very rough. I do not want to get in his car. Second, his name is Yoshiko, He is our brain. He works harder than us. He have to watch everything and unity. His smile is very cute! third, Shin -chan. I think he is little fat. His height is 180cm over. He is the tallest person in our comit. He does not speak many thing. I think it is his good point. forth, Syohei. Syohei is our mood maker. He always frisk. I think he loves yellow colors because his bag is yellow, car is yellow and the things around him is most yellow. 190words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿