ページ

2012年7月24日火曜日

Under the blossom cherry BOOK

Book review The story is very grim...I think it is a kind of horror?! The story is a man lives in mountain and the beautiful woman. but the woman is very terrible, she likes to play with raw neck and she orderd the man to kill people and bring neck of people to her! The man would not do that but the woman is so beautiful that man do that!One day under the tree the man humo her and wakling under the blossom cherry tree, the woman suddenly turn to a demon and the man killed her but after he did, he understand it was a illision... that all.I feel very terrible, the man is crazy and the woman also crazy .Too beautiful is change personality. I can not understand the core of this story. I want to study more about it. (142words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿