ページ

2012年7月23日月曜日

Essay My best day in my life

My best day in my life is my first-part time job day. The day I went to the part- time job at first . The day had heavy rain. I wanted to cry ! I had to arrive there by 4:30. But class finished 4:10 so I had to go hasty. The day, I rared to went to the university by the car. I always go to the university by my motorcycle! You know, motor cycle is more faster than car in traffic jam. The day was rainy so road was very jam! But I had to drive the car. It takes only 10minutes to my part-time job by motor cycle. I went as fast as I could, but I could not do anything for traffic jam. I wanted to call my part-time job so to say I will be late. That day! my cell phone was broken so I could not call. I got angry to my cell phone but It was in vain .My worst day in my life is my first-part time job day. The day I went to the part- time job at first . The day had heavy rain. I wanted to cry ! I had to arrive there by 4:30. But class finished 4:10 so I had to go hasty. The day, I rared to went to the university by the car. I always go to the university by my motorcycle! You know, motor cycle is more faster than car in traffic jam. The day was rainy so road was very jam! But I had to drive the car. It takes only 10minutes to my part-time job by motor cycle. I went as fast as I could, but I could not do anything for traffic jam. I wanted to call my part-time job so to say I will be late. That day! my cell phone was broken so I could not call. I got angry to my cell phone but It was in vain . At last I arrived there little late . I was very sad to be late the first day. But the job is good! I have another worst day! The day was My 19 years old birthday. I stayed Fukuoka because Ice hockey tournament was held. I wanted to go back Kumamoto soon. The day was last day of the tournament. The last game we fighted with Fukuoka university. We were winner! And my boyfriend choose one of the best players of the tournament! I was very happy till that time! But in the car I saddenly felt sad! All of the other things were bad for me . I was home sick because I stayed there for 7days. I wanted to meet my family. I cried in the car because I wanted to resigh from ice hocekey team and I will not to have to do with the member of the team. My feeling was very bad. The more worst thing was happend! We had to go to skate link in Kumamoto to do official junior hockey tournaments after we arrived Kumamoto. We did that 5 gemes, the time was midnight. My tiredness was on the peak! My boyfriend sent me the home by the car. I cried and I said what I felt to him. but, it was learnd any thing. It was my BEST my birth day ! That all! Thank you for reading! (402words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿